PF&N provides full-charge bookkeeping and business management services to help your company achieve success while managing and growing your success on an ongoing basis.
Our capabilities include general ledger and subsidiary ledger maintenance, bank statement reconciliation, and receivables and payables tracking and analysis. From “nuts and bolts” to the most demanding bookkeeping and business management challenges, PF&N can help. Some companies rely entirely on PF&N for their bookkeeping needs. Others rely on PF&N to audit their own internal bookkeeping services or to supplement internal resources when workflow exceeds capacity. Either way, the bookkeeping services offered by PF&N relieve you of the burden of time-consuming back-office functions and free you to focus on your most important responsibilities, where you achieve the best return on investment of your precious time: the management, marketing, and profitability of your company.
PF&N has the bookkeeping expertise and experience—plus the command of all major bookkeeping software programs including QuickBooks, Peachtree, Made2Manage, and Great Plains—to deliver any and all services your company may need:
- Accounts Payable Management
- Processing and payment of bills from vendors and suppliers.
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Issuance and collection of customer invoices.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Reconciliation of revenue with deposits
- Reconciliation of checking accounts, corporate credit cards, and investment accounts.
- Recording, reconciliation, disbursement.
- Complete Financial Record keeping
We maintain accurate, impeccable records for all constituents:
- Internal company management
- Tax authorities
- Business partners
- The investment community
- And others
Get help with your tax & accounting needs
Your business is important to us. Contact us today so we can help you achieve success.