International Tax Compliance
PF&N knows international tax laws and accounting standards.
PF&N has the bookkeeping expertise and experience—plus the command of all major bookkeeping software programs including QuickBooks, Peachtree, Made2Manage, and Great Plains—to deliver any and all services your company may need:
- International tax compliance
- International tax treaty filing
- International tax withholding tax filing
- Value-added tax (VAT) compliance
- Tax credit analysis
- Overseas holding company planning and setup
- Credit maximization in overseas, U.S., state, and local markets
- Customs and duties planning and compliance
- International E&P analysis
- Allocation and apportionment analysis
- Extraterritorial income exclusion analysis
- Domestic international sales corporation (DISC) analysis
Your success is our success. In any market. From your backyard to around the world. To meet your domestic and international accounting needs, PF&N stays abreast of U.S. and international, country-by-country tax laws and accounting standards.
Everywhere on Earth, we work aggressively (but, of course, legally and ethically) to your company always earns the maximum: maximum tax credit, maximum profitability.