All for Joomla All for Webmasters

    Customer Support

    (323) 654-3500


    Business Hours

    Mon - Fri 9:00AM - 6:00PM

You may need to fill out the Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FinCEN Form 114) every year if you own, or have an interest in, any foreign bank accounts or other types of financial accounts based outside the United States. This report is separate from your income tax return, although the two reports can be interrelated.

New for Calendar Year 2013 Reporting

  • The Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts was renumbered from Treasury Department Form 90-22.1 (the previous form) and is now called FinCEN Form 114.
  • A blank copy of FinCEN Form 114 can be downloaded from the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network's FBAR E-Filing page and clicking on the link for FinCEN Report 114. This is a PDF download.
  • The Report is filed directly with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), which is part of the US Treasury Department.