Industries We Service
Our extensive experience is both broad and deep, and encompasses diverse industries. To maintain and continually expand our industry-specific knowledge across multiple, disparate fields, we monitor and analyze the latest market trends and forecasts, and we network with each industry’s thought leaders and change agents. Our experience enables us to bring a strategic and pragmatic perspective to our clients in every industry we serve:
- M&A provides audit, tax and business planning services for numerous clients operating adult day care centers. M&A is one of the few firms with in-depth experience and expertise in this specialized area. We are a recognized leader in helping adult day care centers modify their business operations as needed to survive and thrive in today’s economic environment and meet the challenges unique to California.
- The M&A Business and Professional Services practice encompasses expert audit and tax services. We also deliver industry-focused services, such as merger and acquisition guidance, sustainability planning, and enterprise risk management. Many clients look to M&A to help provide access to industry networking opportunities, key opinion leaders, and insight-producing conferences.
- Engineering and construction clients depend on M&A for complete assurance and tax services. We serve private contractors, homebuilders, building products companies, and industry support services providers. Central to our ability to successfully deliver services is our in-depth understanding of the engineering and construction industries and the issues facing them…today and tomorrow.
- M&A has served as a tax advisor to leading entertainment clients for many years. We carefully and continually monitor the key trends and developments driving the industry entertainment industry. We build on our experience and intellectual capital to help our clients create new business models, plan sustainable cost reduction, pursue mergers and acquisitions, and manage tax strategies.
- M&A Accounting Solutions is intimately familiar with the issues and challenges affecting financial services organizations today. To help our financial services clients comply with new and complex regulations, navigate risks, and develop new and profitable product offerings for a volatile and fiercely competitive market, M&A delivers complete financial services: audit, technical accounting, tax, data quality, mergers and acquisitions, and more.
- Now more than ever before, healthcare providers face unprecedented challenges as they strive to deliver quality care for patients while remaining profitable. M&A Accounting Solutions helps our healthcare clients overcome these challenges with solutions to enhance quality control, advance technology, or capture a bigger share of a competitive market.
- Manufacturing companies rely on M&A for advisory, assurance, and tax services. Our Manufacturing practice produces innovative solutions to complex business issues. We analyze each unique situation then develop and implement best-practice solutions tailored to your specific needs. Integral to our success is an in-depth understanding of today’s manufacturing industry, supported by our superb research resources.
- For medium-sized and smaller law firms, M&A provides audit, tax, and advisory services. Our Law Firm Services practice is organized to fully leverage our extensive knowledge of the field in order to help firms plan to capitalize on their key opportunities then manage their capital when they succeed. Our services include annual audit, assurance services, partner and partnership tax compliance and planning services, and disputes and investigations.
- M&A helps real estate clients navigate the devastation left in the wake of the economic downturn. M&A helps real estate clients deal effectively with REOC and REIT issues. Real estate clients also engage M&A for assistance with construction finance and accounting, hospitality financing management, and virtually every other accounting details related to the development, ownership and management of real estate assets. M&A also helps real estate clients with preparation of financial statements, audit planning, and analysis of financial performance.
- The economy has wreaked havoc on the retail industry. Now more than ever, retailers must address dramatic, new marketplace realities. Constraints on retailers’ abilities to grow and profit include: high and continually rising operating expenses, market saturation, plus market penetration by digital selling channels that result in decreased retail traffic and sales. Add to that the aging of our population and generally less affluent buyers, and retailers face enormous challenges. M&A helps them with cost management strategies, financial reporting, risk minimization, tax compliance, and internal controls.
- Shifts in the supply chain have created challenges as well as opportunities for growth in the wholesale and distribution sector. While many retailers are moving toward total outsourcing of their inventory to wholesalers to create fewer supply sources, many wholesalers have begun a forward integration into retail by acquisition. M&A has the expertise and experience to help wholesalers plan and implement initiatives capitalizing on the latest retailing concepts, advanced merchandising technology, and best-practice operating procedures.
Adult Day Care Centers
Business and Professional Services
Engineering and Construction
Financial Services Industry
Law Firm Services