Aside from our comprehensive accounting services, we also prepare custom financial reports for internal use by your management.
We are impeccably organized records help ensure more efficient, and cost-effective, day-to-day operations of your business. At M&A, we never compromise on our commitment to provide our clients with the most accurate and comprehensive financial information as quickly as possible.
Now, more than ever, individuals and businesses need to control accounting costs and, at the same time, meet increasingly more demanding accounting control standards. M&A Accounting Services has the expertise, experience, and technology to help you achieve both objectives. Building on a foundation of proven Six Sigma practices and a successful track record encompassing years of experience, M&A helps clients streamline labor-intensive back-office accounting functions to strengthen controls while decreasing costs.
Turnkey accounting services from M&A include:
- Setup and maintenance of your accounting system
- Data entry of transactions
- Management of receivables
- Fast, accurate, flexible customer invoicing
- Cash receipt processing
- Customer aging reports
- Management of payables
- Vendor invoicing
- Automated payment scheduling and processing
- Vendor aging reports
- Complete payroll services
- General ledger coding
- Cash flow management
- Preparation of financial reports:
- Detailed activity reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Projections of income and expenses Company and market financial forecasts